Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1st draft - Full sets






















I played with the logo on the left stacked and didn't like it as well.  Also played with a more random blocking and didn't like it as well.




Of course, I have to include a scroll pattern. I like the back being a different color.  When you put the folded letterhead into the stationary it makes a beautiful image to put into the envelope.  Reflected the pattern on the envelope flap - I like it. 























I changed the frame to surround the logo - I like it much better than I had it originally - to the side and bottom.





















Just love the fossil - it looks better on the monitor than it's printing out.  To really get the brilliant color I think I need really brilliant white paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment