Sunday, March 21, 2010

More Inspiration for Brochures























If I can't find a way to diecut my blocks (becuase they need to be very precise), I do like the grids here - I could use them without cutting anything.

Another way to add my blocks. I like the idea that "artwork" shows through the cutouts - like a gallery.

I thought of this with the colors on my logo (neutral colors overall - ivory, charcoal brown, taupe - with pops of color from the logo e.g. emerald green, teal blue, cranberry and zebra).

Another way to add those pops of color - and have the pictures and text connect.

I like the elegance of this brochure.  I could use the background pattern on my stationery over some of the photos I took at the gallery.

Just love this brochure.  The caption says that the colors of the brochure were designed to match the colors of the makeup.  Rather than have a model pose for the shot, the designer created the face in illustrator. It said the client didn't budget for the diecut so they didn't end up using it.


All brochure examples from http://www.allgraphicdesign.com/ - best of brochures

No comments:

Post a Comment