Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Brochure Fold sketches

Playing with folds and diecuts. 
Top left - Wanted the diecut rectangles to mimic art frames - gallery style. May get to abstract for the feel I want.  We'll see.
Bottom left - Also playing with more of a book feel with each page revealing the next page.  The back could be tricky.  Still playing.
Top right - playing with a std letter size foldout but with the last 2 pages cut to different shape.  May not work at all - and I would play with the shapes as the photos/illustrations/content is layed out.
Bottom right - I liked the idea of photos down the left side and text on the right - with some type of spiral shape to connect each section. I was thinking about having b&w (tinted brown) photos and text with the spiral connector having the pops of color. 

I am constrained a little by the size of the paper I want to use.  It's 12 x 18. Still lots of choices and decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment