Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Decision Made


After presenting our companies to the class, the decision was made to go with the Madison Museum of Fine Art, Inc.  I'm very excited because no one else is doing a museum and I do feel a connection to Madison.  I love Madison ("the city Sherman refused to burn").  We've visited the annual, antibellium Tour of Homes several years.  I love the gorgeous homes, mixed with the history and especially the wrap around porches. 



The Madison Museum of Fine Art, Inc. website has wonderful information and many pictures of their collections. After reading through the website, I get a sense of their passion for art and passion for educating others about art.  It looks like a charming place - time to visit.


1 comment:

  1. Nice choice Debs. I chose In Living Colors Tattoos. It's a shop in Stone Mountain. I'm very excited about this project =)

    ReplyDelete